hellsquebec Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Youtube Post

Répondre au sujet    hellsquebec Index du Forum » Hell's Québec » Libre Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Facebook Youtube Post
Auteur Message
tybalsamm

Masculin

Message Facebook Youtube Post Répondre en citant

Facebook Youtube Post
> DOWNLOAD

You can also share the web link to the YouTube video as a post on your Facebook. You may first have to tap More on iPhone in order to display the Facebook icon. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 6 What do I do if Facebook isn't listed in the options on YouTube to share a video when I am using my Android smartphone? wikiHow Contributor You need to make sure the Facebook app is installed on your phone. If prompted, enter your Facebook login information (your email address and password) before continuing. How to avoid this issue When you upload a video, make sure that the video is processed, made public, and that the video information and thumbnail are set on YouTube before pasting the video link in Facebook. Sign in 17 2 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. John Adam 9,532 views 7:20 How to find out if your Facebook has been hacked (and fix it) - Duration: 1:59. Occasionally, even after the video has finished processing and is made public, an out-of-date title, description, or thumbnail may appear. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions How do you share it so that the video can be played on FB? Answer this question Flag as. It's in the bottom-right corner of the Facebook window. Art Cool 220,507 views 3:09 How to see who viewed your facebook profile the most? - Duration: 2:39. Doing so will open it. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 3 How do I post video directly from YouTube onto a Facebook page? wikiHow Contributor Download the YouTube video using a YouTube video to MP4 converter, then upload to Facebook. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. It's in the top-right corner of the post window. Loading. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe521 Loading. How do I share YouTube videos in the Android app? Answer this question Flag as. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. Loading. Show more . Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. This button is below the video creator's name, which is below the video itself. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 3 Can I copy and paste the video from my phone? wikiHow Contributor Hold your thumb over the text, and once it's highlighted blue, drag the border around the highlight to the desired length of text. Youre in good company! WEIRDOS UNITE! But seriously, Im sorry if something broke and you found this page. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Post a YouTube Video on Facebook Two Methods:On MobileOn DesktopCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to post a video from YouTube to your Facebook Timeline, both on mobile devices and on computers. 5 Click Share. It should show it automatically. nania4ever 40,546 views 0:33 How to Make Your Facebook Account Completely Private Updated 2016 - Duration: 12:12. Do you want to write about this topic? Start writing "How to lly Share YouTube Activities to." now. How can I send a YouTube video as a Facebook comment? Answer this question Flag as 5a02188284
download photos ipad facebookcomo agregar amigos al chat del facebookfacebook photo browser downloadfacebook diferente entrarmy facebook app downloadturn off facebook chat android tabletfacebook installeren op iphonefacebook friend block appi can 39;t download facebook in my phonefree download of facebook software in mobile

Mar 9 Jan - 17:16 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 17:16 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    hellsquebec Index du Forum » Hell's Québec » Libre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation